Virgin has finally published details of its domestic services, due to operate soon from Heathrow to Manchester, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
- Check-in will be Zone A
- Flights will leave from Gate 8
- Onboard service is a little disappointing:
Flights departing before 9am:
- Delicious bacon rolls.
- Hot tea, coffee and juice.
Flights departing after 9am:
- A selection of tasty cookies or Tyrell’s crisps .
- Full bar service.
- Hot tea and coffee.
- Irn Bru (on Aberdeen and Edinburgh flights only).
- Passengers connecting to Virgin Atlantic flights from Heathrow, will be offered a direct airside bus transfer to Terminal 3.
- If travelling in Upper Class or Premium Economy classes, or if you a Flying Club Gold member, you’ll still be able to take advantage of Priority Check in and Priority Boarding, at all locations
- Shared lounges at all short haul destinations:
- MAN – Manchester Airport Authority Lounge.
- EDI – Service Air Lounge.
- ABZ – Service Air Lounge.
- Operated by A320’s leased from Aer Lingus but in Virgin Livery with 3-3 seating
- Seats can be reserved online at time of booking: