Easter falls so late this year that I don’t have much travel planned in March. April on the other hand presents two good trips from Europe to the West Coast of the USA.
A few firsts for me:
- Admirals Club at Paris, Charles DeGaulle airport
- First transatlantic AA trip on their 767-300 with the slanted seats
- First two class United 767-300 flight in the single seat in the centre
- First stay at the Hilton Rome Airport
- First transatlantic flight from Rome
- And of course, a chance to whether TSAPre will work for me regularly now that they have extended it to non-US Global Entry members
There should be a decent number of trip reports out these journeys, and in the meantime I will cover the news as it develops and and pass on information about travel when interesting.