In an unsual move for an airline which seems to do well selling seats, Air New Zealand, NZ, has it’s Business Class seats from LHR to LAX on sale.
It’s a 777-300 to and from LAX which has the excellent Air NZ product. I’ve booked this eventhough it means 10,000 less lifetime miles with United.
As a Business Premier passenger, you will enjoy:
- Revolutionary lie-flat seats,
- A comfortable 22-inch-wide leather armchair that converts into a 6-foot, 7.5-inch bed
- In-flight menus, complimentary food and award winning wines
- An ottoman footrest that doubles as a visitor’s seating
- Direct aisle access for all passengers
- In seat power, USB port and iPod connection in every seat
- In-Flight on demand entertainment available from gate to gate
- Personal 10.6” touch screen high resolution video screen for every seat with on-demand visual and audio capabilities
- Premium Check In
- Checked in Baggage allowance of 3 pieces per person at 23kg weight per peice
Details of the offer are: