A lot of flights at the end of the month and running in to June will see me travelling 40,000 miles all over the place. Some firsts:
- First time on Qatar Airways
- First time on the converted bmi planes that BA use to the Middle East.
- First time at the new airport in Doha
- First time to Jordan and Qatar
- First International/International connection in Cairo
- First visit to El Salvador – if only for 60 minutes
- And the big First, I will be one of the first passengers leaving from Heathrow’s new Terminal 2, when United moves there on 4 June. I should be flying out on their first departure, to Chicago on that day.
Wish me luck.