Today marks BA’s shorthaul (flights from Heathrow) venture in to Buy On Board using food from Marks & Spencers, although at prices higher than if you buy the same product from the M&S store at the airport.
Details of the menus are here:
Each item has a price for Avios or Cash. Just a tip, you need to have your Avios in your BA account, rather than in your Iberia, Aer Lingus or Avios accounts.
Percy Pig flies!
Anyone travelling today to let us know how it all goes? The crew are reported at being delighted with the lower work load.
At the same time Heathrow Rewards are offering double points at their restaurants, bars and cafes from 11 Jan to 28 Feb 2017. Several stores offer in-flight picnics – more information here from Heathrow.
Terms and Conditions:
Double points on food & beverage
- Double Points offer is valid from 11 January to 28 February 2017 inclusive, on all purchases in all restaurants, bars and cafes, excluding Eurest.
- Double points will be awarded on transactional value only, member status does not apply.
- Heathrow Rewards card must be presented at time of transaction.
- Only one offer per transaction. Points will be deducted from accounts if items are subsequently returned.
- See Heathrow Rewards general terms and conditions for full details.