Well a good couple of bloggers have got all excited over the Heathrow Christmas ad, praising it for being charming. You can have a look at it here and see if you can spot the deliberate errors it contains.
I spotted these:
- The plane appears to have lost all of its markings
- Few cabin crew would hang the coats for Coach passengers
- They are never going to put bears whose feet don’t reach the ground in the exit row
- There is always a queue at Immigration at T5
- The idea that popping to the loo will make your baggage arrive is simply inaccurate
- The suggestion is that there is someone to help you get your bags off the belt – in your dreams
So whilst it is cute, these terrible errors make it misleading spin on behalf of the airport. Heathrow is just not that cute!
If you want to see a good (equally inaccurate) ad this is one I would recommend, from 2011
Scrooge, I know.