British Airways is advertising for a Manager, Global Lounges. You have until 10 October to apply for this unique role.
Interesting skill set required:
- Worked in and has deep conceptual knowledge of Hospitality and/or operational environments
- Proven ability to influence at a senior level in complex matrix environments
- Achieved significant cost reductions through negotiation or influencing
Those don’t bode well for passengers!
No salary mentioned, but before you apply please think about what you’d say to these three questions they require you to submit with the application:
- Please tell us why you are attracted to this role and the skills and capabilities that you would bring with you (Max 250 words)
- What do you see as the current challenges to the Customer proposition for British Airways? (Max 250 words)
- How would you translate this into an effective lounge strategy? (Max 250 words)